ZOILA — WHITE OLIVASet Number: 16798815 $170
The modest ZOILA swimsuit is named after the seashell that embodies the philosophy and name of the INSHELLÍNE® brand. Keeping the corporate identity, moderate chic in design, innovative solutions along with functionality and the highest quality — in a ZOILA swimsuit it will be pleasant and comfortable to be both in water and on land: gym, fitness, yoga, Pilates, lounge area, and also a bathing suit is ideal for active beach and water sports.
We use smart, closed cuts and sustainable high-tech fabrics made from recycled ECONYL® nylon with UPF 50+ protection from the world’s leading Italian manufacturer. You can find more information about the characteristics and composition of ECONYL® fabrics in the FABRIC COMPOSITION section, as well as on our instagram @shelline.shop.
Swimwear ZOILA consists of 3 pieces:
• Tunic-dress of a free silhouette, taking into account the wishes of nursing mothers. The sleeves are raglan, perfect for any shoulder width. Does not shine through due to the two-layer fabric. The moderate addition of the SERENITY pattern print makes the look incredibly stylish, not flashy, noble.
*We recommend using our branded seamless tops in nude shades under the bottom of the product (top can be purchased separately).
• Trousers with decorative stitching on the front. Elasticated fit at the waist prevents riding up and keeps your feet comfortable while swimming.
• Swimming hijab (balaclava) — thanks to thoughtful patterns, it fits perfectly to the head and neck, providing reliable and complete coverage of the hair, décolleté and upper back. Suitable for wearing in water and on land.
Model parameters in the photo:
• Height 170 cm
• BV 82 — WV 62 — HV 92
• Model wears size S
• High-quality bathing fabric, production Italy
• 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
• Soft, breathable, hydrophilic, quick-drying
• Resistant to sea salt, sand, chlorine
• Effective sun protection UPF 50+
• Does not fade in the sun
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not bleach
- No dry cleaning
- Drum drying prohibited
- Use a mild detergent
- The bathing fabric of our products is resistant to chlorine, sea salt, sand, hydrophilic. However, try to protect your suit from their effects.
Rinse the product thoroughly after use to wash off any chemicals, bleach, sea salt, sand.
Avoid excessive contact with deodorants, cosmetics, perfumes, lotions and suntan oils, as well as rough surfaces, spas and pools treated with harsh chemicals.
Do not leave your product raw in plastic bags or bags.
Store the product at room temperature.