MONETA — OLIVA PRINTSet Number: 16898782 $170
Swimsuit MONETA, named after the seashell, which embodies the philosophy and brand name INSHELLÍNE.
We use sophisticated closed cuts and high quality swimwear from the world's leading manufacturer with UPF 50+ protection, while maintaining a touch of chic design, a sense of luxury and signature style.
In our bathing suits, you can be and feel great not only under water, but also on land, having a great and profitable time in gyms, on yoga, in the lounge area or beach restaurants.
The complete set consists of 3 items:
- Surf style jumpsuit with center zip, comfortable for nursing mothers. Jumpsuit trousers have a straight cut and do not hinder movement. This jumpsuit prevents bullying, provides a comfortable fit and lightness while swimming.
- * We recommend wearing a top under the jumpsuit. We have presented seamless tops made of bathing fabric in different colors with cups. Top can be purchased additionally.
- A detachable sundress of an asymmetric cut and modest length (for additional coverage) will give the look a stylish touch. Due to the additional detail, like a belt, you can beautifully play with the image.
- The swimming hijab is made of lightweight, breathable, stretchy and quick-drying fabric with UPF 50+ protection. Designed to fit perfectly to the head and neck, it provides a secure and complete coverage of hair, chest and upper back. This hijab is ideal for water and land use.
Model parameters in the photo:
• Height 167 cm
• BV 86 - WV 62 - HV 86
• Model wears size XS
• High-quality bathing fabric, production Italy
• 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
• Soft, breathable, hydrophilic, quick-drying
• Resistant to sea salt, sand, chlorine
• Effective sun protection UPF 50+
• Does not fade in the sun
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not bleach
- No dry cleaning
- Drum drying prohibited
- Use a mild detergent
- The bathing fabric of our products is resistant to chlorine, sea salt, sand, hydrophilic. However, try to protect your suit from their effects.
Rinse the product thoroughly after use to wash off any chemicals, bleach, sea salt, sand.
Avoid excessive contact with deodorants, cosmetics, perfumes, lotions and suntan oils, as well as rough surfaces, spas and pools treated with harsh chemicals.
Do not leave your product raw in plastic bags or bags.
Store the product at room temperature.