LURIA — BLUE CAPPUCCINOSet Number: 1689906 $170
The modest LURIA swimsuit is named after the seashell that embodies the philosophy and name of the INSHELLÍNE® brand. Keeping the corporate identity, moderate chic in design, innovative solutions along with functionality and the highest quality — in a LURIA swimsuit it will be pleasant and comfortable to be both in water and on land: gym, fitness, yoga, Pilates, lounge area, and also a bathing suit is ideal for active beach and water sports.
We use smart, closed cuts and sustainable high-tech fabrics made from recycled ECONYL® nylon with UPF 50+ protection from the world’s leading Italian manufacturer. You can find more information about the characteristics and composition of ECONYL® fabrics in the FABRIC COMPOSITION section, as well as on our instagram @shelline.shop.
The LURIA swimwear consists of 3 items:
• Surf-style jumpsuit with stripes on the sides and a zip in the center, which makes life easier for nursing mothers. A special sporty cut with extra padding on the front prevents see-through. Does not hinder movement and protects against chafing on sports equipment. The sleeves are raglan, perfect for any shoulder width. This jumpsuit does not ride up, providing a comfortable fit to the body and ease while swimming.
*We recommend that you use our branded seamless tops in nude shades under the bottom of the product (top can be purchased separately).
• Detachable wrap skirt in a modest length for extra coverage with a supportive elasticated waist.
• Swimming hijab (balaclava) — thanks to thoughtful patterns, it fits perfectly to the head and neck, providing reliable and complete coverage of the hair, décolleté and upper back. Suitable for wearing in water and on land.
Model parameters in the photo:
• Height 170 cm
• BV 82 — WV 62 — HV 92
• Model wears size S
• High-quality bathing fabric, production Italy
• 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
• Soft, breathable, hydrophilic, quick-drying
• Resistant to sea salt, sand, chlorine
• Effective sun protection UPF 50+
• Does not fade in the sun
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not bleach
- No dry cleaning
- Drum drying prohibited
- Use a mild detergent
- The bathing fabric of our products is resistant to chlorine, sea salt, sand, hydrophilic. However, try to protect your suit from their effects.
Rinse the product thoroughly after use to wash off any chemicals, bleach, sea salt, sand.
Avoid excessive contact with deodorants, cosmetics, perfumes, lotions and suntan oils, as well as rough surfaces, spas and pools treated with harsh chemicals.
Do not leave your product raw in plastic bags or bags.
Store the product at room temperature.