FLAMMEA — CAPPUCCINOSet Number: 16898792 $185
The modest swimsuit FLAMMEA is named after the seashell that embodies the philosophy and name of the INSHELLÍNE® brand. Keeping the corporate style, moderate chic in design, innovative solutions along with functionality and the highest quality — in a FLAMMEA swimsuit it will be pleasant and comfortable to be both in water and on land: gym, fitness, yoga, Pilates, lounge area, and also a bathing suit is ideal for active beach and water sports.
We use smart, closed cuts and sustainable high-tech fabrics made from recycled ECONYL® nylon with UPF 50+ protection from the world’s leading Italian manufacturer. You can find more information about the characteristics and composition of ECONYL® fabrics in the FABRIC COMPOSITION section, as well as on our instagram @shelline.shop.
Swimwear FLAMMEA consists of 3 pieces:
• Tunic-dress of a free asymmetric silhouette with a hidden zipper from the inside, makes life easier for nursing mothers. Does not shine through due to the two-layer fabric. All FLAMMEA tunics are decorated with stylish mother-of-pearl buttons, hand-sewn with trepidation. Thanks to the system of fastening to leggings, the tunic does not ride up when jumping into the water and does not inflate in it.
*We recommend that you use our branded seamless tops in nude shades under the bottom of the product (top can be purchased separately).
• Leggings with an elasticated waist to prevent riding up and keep your feet comfortable while swimming. Ideal for active beach and water sports, as well as for yoga classes.
• Swimming hijab (balaclava), thanks to thoughtful patterns, fits perfectly to the head and neck, providing reliable and complete coverage of the hair, décolleté and upper back. Ideal for wearing in water and on land.
Model parameters in the photo:
• Height 176 cm
• BV 79 — WV 60 — HV 90
• Model wears size XS
• High-quality bathing fabric, production Italy
• 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
• Soft, breathable, hydrophilic, quick-drying
• Resistant to sea salt, sand, chlorine
• Effective sun protection UPF 50+
• Does not fade in the sun
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not bleach
- No dry cleaning
- Drum drying prohibited
- Use a mild detergent
- The bathing fabric of our products is resistant to chlorine, sea salt, sand, hydrophilic. However, try to protect your suit from their effects.
Rinse the product thoroughly after use to wash off any chemicals, bleach, sea salt, sand.
Avoid excessive contact with deodorants, cosmetics, perfumes, lotions and suntan oils, as well as rough surfaces, spas and pools treated with harsh chemicals.
Do not leave your product raw in plastic bags or bags.
Store the product at room temperature.